2011년 10월 24일 월요일

Metafiction

"What needs to be done has to be done." I was murmuring to myself. Maybe I was saying this to rationalize myself for killing him. Why... Why did I pull that trigger!! No, it was self-defense. After all, he did try to kill me!! He pulled out a knife all of a sudden and tried to stab me.
However, what if my friend was just joking? Maybe he had a fake knife! That's why I have to go back and find out if it is a real knife or a fake knife. As I was heading towards the crime scene, I saw a car of my friend's... Woah... That was my DEAD friend's car!!! What the heck is happening??
I turned around and followed that car. It stopped right in front of my house and my friend walked out with a knife. What was he doing? As he was going to my house, he looked at my car.. No, did he really? This cannot be... He was coming my way. I started my car and just ran away.

댓글 1개:

  1. Is this the chainwriting written in class, or the metaficiton assignment itself? I had hoped to see the chainwriting so I could see how you treated it in the metafiction. As it stands, this is a single layer of narrative and there isn't any presence of metafiction, so make sure you read the assignment criteria more closely. And as I'm sure you know - this is really short. If my comments are almost as long as your assignment, you can't expect the results I know you are capable of. You're a good writer, Jason. But your effort needs to improve.

    답글삭제