2011년 11월 13일 일요일

Review on "I Am Number Four"

This movie is basically about a boy with special power fighting for his life. He is from an outer planet and another planet's people try to kill him and his friends. There are nine special kids that were sent to Earth to come back when they are old enough to overpower the planet's threats. They can only be killed in order and three kids were killed. Now it is number four's turn to die and he fights back to live. He trains and while training he meets a girl he believes his eternal love. His race of people can only love one person throughout his life. As he falls in love with this girl, this girl becomes one of the reasons he wants to stay. Because he stays in one place, the other race hunts him down and his guardian dies trying to save him. He is furious and tries to gather other numbers to fight against the other species. Number Six comes and they fight against them and wins. They leave the place to find other numbers and the movie ends. In the criteria of story, I thought it was "so-so" since the story itself did not have a lot of impact.
As I was watching the movie, I thought it had a lot of things to think about. For one, I thought about human's love. Humans keep on changing their love unlike the one in the movie. Moreover, I imagined if I could try to keep something that is importnat even risking my life. Since I believe that this movies made me think about a lot of subjects, I believe that this movie was good.
About CG, I belive this movie had a fairly good CG since it had a lot of lasers and people flying and fireworks.
Story: 3/5
CG:4/5
Depth:5/5

댓글 1개:

  1. A bit to brief and lacking structure. A bit of a lumpy paragraph that doesn't bring your words to life. But your mix of summary and opinion is decent. That said, this looks like you spent 20 minutes or less writing it. I think you can do better, so try and put just a bit more energy and care into your work.

    I liked this movie.

    답글삭제