2011년 11월 6일 일요일

Stand By Me

In the story "The Body" written by Stephen King, there are four boys with different characteristics. From this, I thought about my dream after graduating high school. My dream nowadays is to go on a trip with just a bag after graduating. I want to go on a trip with just a bag around all parts of Korea with my friend. Since this story is about going on a trip to find a dead body, I thought about my dream. In order to go on a trip, I would have to plan and pack small amounts of necessities since I will bring just a bag. I believe that this sequence to the trip is very fun and I really hope to go on a trip after graduating high school.

댓글 1개:

  1. Nice little post. A little more writing would help, as your idea is intriguing and I fully encourage you to follow this dream. So I'd like to know more about it, and I'd also like to know more of your thoughts on the book. What is it that makes someone want to leave their "ordinairy world" behind? What is "the call to adventure" that we all must follow? Do the boys really want to see a dead body? Why would anyone want that? I don't think they do. Try to dig deeper.

    답글삭제