2011년 12월 10일 토요일

KMLA Friend

It was a fine autumn day. My friend was in the class, looking at the quiz score. As I was watching him, he gazed at the book and bit his lips. I just immediately knew that he did not get the score he can be satisfied. Then, the class ended and he went outside alone and started to go to the next class alone unlike him. He usually went with other guys like me but he kind of hurried and went out. Realizing there was something about him, I went after him and caught him. I told him that ruining one quiz does not ruin his life. He just hit my arm and laughed awkwardly. I kept on talking and I told him he can do better next time and just think of this quiz as getting future's bad luck right now. Then, the next word he told me made me feel shocked. He said that he does not deserve to be treated like this. Then, I told him that I do not want you to feel like that. I told him that if he wants to pay back to me, he can go to another person who is having a hard time and give that guy a boost. I just told him it is just like an economy. It just rotates, like money! After looking back what I said to him some days ago, I knew that I am now a bit more like adult. I felt very proud of myself since I thought I am now a person who can make others rely on me. From this incident, I learned that I am growing.

댓글 2개:

  1. It reminds me of Chris giving Gordie "a boost." Nice story. Is this for the reflective essay? You gotta label your posts a bit to help me out.

    답글삭제
  2. It sounds familiar....any chance you are Bart Simpson in Haeuk's post about a fat zero?

    답글삭제