2011년 12월 10일 토요일

Creativity. Need to use it.

When I was young, I was a leader of a robot team. As a leader, I had to think of a robot for the competition that was coming up. It took me 3 weeks to think of a robot that can fit into the standards of the competition. We started to build the robot and the day of the competition came. When it was that day, we headed to the center and we were checking if everything was alright. However, we found out that we did not bring one kit that had some important parts of the robot. We did not have enough time to head back to the center. We had to make some parts of the robot missing by ourselves. As we were heading to the competition place in the center, we were very nervous and we tried to laugh but obviously we could not. As I was thinking about the way to make parts of the robot, I told my teammates to start making robot while I make the parts. I took some steel from the center, and I cut them in pieces while reconnecting some parts to make the length perfect. We had made the robot and the result was 2nd place. Thus, I used my creativity when thinking of the robot and when making missing parts of the robot.

댓글 3개:

  1. Assembling creativity... ^^

    답글삭제
  2. This is that extra assignement we didn't get to? Right? 250 words or less? Sounds good to me. The seniors really struggle with this one for applications.

    답글삭제
  3. You seriously need to write more for your assignments. You can write, and when you try the work is pretty good. But you cannot be a "man of few words" in KMLA. You have done pretty good on the tests etc., but this blog lacks evidence of any effort. Please buckle down next semester.

    답글삭제