2012년 9월 13일 목요일

Quote!


Quote from Martian Chronicles
"I'm from Earth! My name is Jonathan Williams, and these--"
I chose this quote from the part 'August 1999: The Earth Men' because this quote was very interesting. The man from Earth was introducing himself while the Martian just shot him.
           This part inspired me because it made me think about many matters about life. First, I thought about relationships between people. People use each other just for their convenience and do not feel any guilt about their behaviors. Martian just shoots the guy because he knows that he does not have anything to do with that Earth man. After reading this part, I kept on thinking about the difference between people. I believe that whether people can hang out with each other is determined by whether they can come over their differences or not.

댓글 1개: