2012년 11월 21일 수요일

Death Sentence...Why?



           Hey James, it is me Jenny. I am really happy I married you. Do you feel the same? I hope you do… (Tear mark) I really wished we could live happily forever or at least go to heaven together but I guess God won’t let us do so. Do you remember the day you first met me? I was standing at the hallway packing up my stuff and you were walking with your friends. When our eyes met together I felt really strange because I have never felt anything before when my eyes met with others’. We took one class together out of numerous classes unfortunately but it was you who took the first step of our relationship. You asked me if I wanted to do the class project with you. We two always went together and I felt really happy that I was becoming closer with you. It has been 10 years since we met James. And I don’t know. Why is this happening to us? Why us? Does it have to be us?

           I guess we have to make the best of the time given to us. That is the reason why I wanted to go out and walk around and play with you. You told me I was very different today and asked me what happened. Nothing happened to me, James… But WHAT is going to happen to us? Do I have to just pretend as if nothing is going to happen? Do I have to tell you the truth? Do I have to try really hard to make the best of the time left for us? I do not know James… I don’t know anything. What do I have to do? I just hope everything is just a dream and when I wake up I hope it will be just another normal day without any sad happenings.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기