2012년 11월 21일 수요일

Flash Fictions

I first encountered flash fiction in this writing class. The flash fiction was "For Sale. Baby shoes. Never worn." I have written 10 flash fictions of my own. They are:
1. Sudden stream of my life wen through my head. Then I was nothing.
2. A car arrives in front of chung mu. 4 peoeple comes out. Only four legs are standing.
3. He shoots. Two faces have opposing expressions. The one with gloves on the hand is lifted into the sky.
4. Snowy ground. Two minus one is three.
5. KMLA. 160 students per each year. Double from now on.
6. What is yours is mine. What is mine is mine.
7. At 12th at 30. Too late.
8. One each day. Good sleep. Need two from now.
9. Just half left. Even half is left. Which side are you on?
10. SAT. After the day score came out. More chances are open!

댓글 2개:

  1. aww :) love 4! I don't really understand 2 or 8....

    답글삭제
  2. 8 is the best one I think. Addiction and how drugs become less effective the longer we use them. Number one has a spelling mistake. In these "mini" assignments where quality is clearly the purpose, you shouldn't have these issues with so few words to focus on. Pay attention to small details:)

    답글삭제