2012년 11월 14일 수요일

Plot for the story


Plot: A successful young man is going to die in 5years and he does not have any idea about it.
His wife knows the truth but decides to act as she does not know anything about his sickness.
The wife first feels sorry towards his sickness but as time passes she changes(in what way is not decided).
 My name is Jenny. I live in an apartment with my husband James. I can say that I am living a happy life because my husband is very rich and handsome. We have never felt any destitution of anything since we can buy anything we need. I could not imagine what could ruin our lives until today. When I got the news, I was shocked and did not know what to do about it. I have thought about telling my husband who is the one directly related to this. However, I had a second thought coming up to my head and decided not to inform him even an inkling about this.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기